Thank you for visiting Psychiatry Training UK. Over here, you will find helpful resources to guide you on the psychiatry training programmes in the United Kingdom (UK) and career development.
Share with us your journey through your training to help guide your juniors; the mistakes you want others to avoid, the resources you used, the problems you faced and their solutions, everything that can help.
Share our free resources with your colleagues. By sharing our resources, you motivate us to do more.
Most Recent Blogs
- Developing CV in line with Medical Practises of NHS & UKTips on how to improve your CV in line with medical practises of the NHS and UK while working abroad.
- Imposter Syndrome in the IMG DoctorsWhat is imposter syndrome, why it may be more common in the IMG doctors and how to overcome it.
- GMC Registration via Sponsorship RouteEvery time I post a comment about sponsorship route on social media I get tens of messages from international doctors, some of them asking for information and other sending me their CV to find them jobs. So I am writing this post to explain what I know about this route. Can I get GMC registrationContinue reading “GMC Registration via Sponsorship Route”
- Parent’s UK Visit VisaThis blog is written as guidance to the IMG doctors who wish to apply for their parent’s visit visa.
- GMC Sponsorship Route for International PsychiatristsThis blog explains the GMC Sponsorship Route for International Psychiatrists